HOW TO COMPLETE ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Cherry Creek School District registration must be completed annually online, AFTER July 1st each year. You will need your Student's ID number located on your enrollment papers, if you are new to CCSD, or if you are a returning student, your student's ID number is located on their Report Cards.
1. LOG ON TO: my.cherrycreekschools.org
2. Select "New to Parent Forms"
You will first need to create an account using an email address, parent name, student birthday, student ID number and a password of your choice. Your name will need to be entered as we have it in the system. If you are not the parent, please enter YOUR name. The parent in the household of residence will be responsible for emergency contacts and health information.
3. WAITING TIME: At this time you will need to check the email address you used to create your account. You will receive an email requesting you to verify the account you just created. This will allow you to complete the parent forms.
4. Please remember to complete each required * space and click on the "Next" button to move to the next page. Emergency contact phone numbers are very important. Please make sure to include numbers that you want us to contact.
5. When you have completed all of the required forms you should get a confirmation that you have completed your check –in.
If at any time you need assistance, please contact me and I will assist you.
Registrar/ Administrative Assistant
There are two District Admissions Offices where you can register your child(ren). Both offices are open Monday- Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm.
In addition to student registration, the District Admissions Office processes student records requests (including unofficial transcripts) for former students.
East Office: (Closest to Aspen Crossing Elementary)
5416 S Riviera Way
Centennial, CO 80015
(On the corner of Picadilly St.-next to Thunder Ridge MS and Eaglecrest HS.)
9150 East Union Avenue
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
(One block east of Yosemite St. on Union Ave.)